fall 2020 - valid from 10/21/20 TO 10/31/20 - ENTER CODE "GIFT15" AT CHECKOUT TO GET 15% OFF
Protecting your property and family is more important today than ever, and the EZ-Tech 2MP PoE IP Dome Security Camera with 1080P night vision for indoor and outdoor security is supremely equipped to handle the job.
The EZ-Tech 2MP PoE IP Dome Security Camera features 1080P high resolution, black light intensity with a clear and delicate image. The advanced video compression technology produces an ultra-low bit rate with high-definition picture quality.
The EZ-Tech 2MP PoE IP Dome Security Camera supports mobile monitoring (for iOS/android). The unit leverages PoE, which is short for Power over Ethernet. This is a technology that lets network cables carry electrical power to the dome security camera.
You will appreciate the EZ-Tech 2MP PoE IP Dome Security Camera’s support for a variety of cloud technologies to achieve network penetration, front-end and back-end docking, alarm information push to mobile phones and other functions.
- 1080P high resolution, black light intensity, clear and delicate image.
- Support 2D/3D noise reduction, digital wide dynamic function.
- Advanced H.264+/H.264 video compression technology, ultra-low bit rate, high-definition picture quality.
- Lightning Protection.
- Support ONVIF protocol, access to third-party back-end/platform.
- Support mobile monitoring (for iOS/android).
- Support Web, CMS, central management platform software MYEYE, provide SDK development.
- Support a variety of cloud technologies to achieve network penetration, front-end and back-end docking, alarm information push to mobile phones and other functions.
- Image Sensor: 2 million 1/2.9 "IMX307 black light CMOS sensor; color 0.0001Lux@F1.2, black and white 0.0001Lux@F1.2
- Maximum Focal Length: 4 mm
- Video processing: H.264+/H.264 encoding, supporting dual-stream, AVI format; bit stream 0.1M~8Mpbs adjustable; frame rate 1~30 frames/second adjustable
- Image output: main stream: 1920*1080@20fps, 1280*720@25fps; sub stream: 704*576@25fps
- Shutter: 1/50 (1/60) seconds to 1/10000 seconds
- IR range: Up to 30 m
- Day-to-night switching mode: Support IR-CUT
- Noise Reduction: Supporting 2D/3D Noise Reduction
- Wide Dynamics: Support Digital Wide Dynamics
- Audio processing: G.711A codec standard, supporting two-way voice intercom function, supporting audio and video synchronization
- Audio interface: 1 input, level 2Vp-p, impedance 1k, support pickup input; 1 output, impedance 16, 30MW output power, support connection of headphones or power amplifiers
- Network interface: 1 RJ45 Ethernet interface, 10/100M adaptive; support RTSP/FTP/PPPOE/DHCP/DDNS/NTP/UPnP and other network protocols
- Signal interface: 1 photoresistor interface, 1 IR-CUT driver interface, supporting photoresistor input signal and IR-CUT, infrared lamp linkage
- Alarm I/O:1/0 (support alarm input and video and background linkage)
- Reliability: Comprehensive lightning protection, 7 * 24 hours 65 ~C high temperature test stable and reliable (including whole machine test)
- Intelligent analysis: not supported
(Note: You will need to download the general device manager general_devicemanage_v22.214.171.124.t.20160827.exe to set the IP address of the camera if you have not previously connected to an IP camera.)
- Support: WEB configuration, OSD, mobile detection; central reminder after mobile detection and alarm, screen pop-up linkage; support MJPEG capture; support client remote monitoring software, MYEYE platform and other system applications; provide a complete SDK development kit.
- ONVIF: Support
- POE Power Supply: Support
- One-button Reset: Not supported
- Mobile Monitoring: Supporting Mobile Monitoring (for iOS/android)
- Power supply: DC12V/2A
- Power consumption: ≤3W
- Size: 110 x 110 x 90mm